Dr. Y. C. Park, Dr. Junji Sugawara and Dr. Eric Liou will offer “The WIOA Presidents Award”.
1. Evaluators (Adjudicators) appointed by the WIOA will examine the poster presentations of the applicants and select two winners (one from research and another from the clinical poster) for the President Awards.
2. At the Gala dinner, President Awards ceremony will be held. The organizing committee is responsible for the preparation of this ceremony.
3. The winners of the President Awards are requested to present at the gala dinner to receive the awarding prize (the certificate and prize money).
4. The prize money (total of 1,000 us dollars) will be prepared by the former and present president of the WIOA.
5. The organizing committee should prepare two certificates for the winners from the poster session (one for the clinical part, another for the research part).
6. The former presidents and present president of the WIOA, will give president awards to the winners at the awards ceremony.
Awards will be given for the best oral presentation. The Conference Scientific Committee will select 8 abstracts considered to be the best original research in the field of mini-implants / TADs in Orthodontics. The Conference Scientific Committee will notify the nomination of these 8 final candidates for the “Gheorghe Boboc Award” by the end of August.
The presenting authors of these 8 selected abstracts will be asked to prepare an oral presentation (in English) at the conference. The judges will evaluate the oral presentations and select the “Gheorghe Boboc Award” recipient. Evaluation criteria are originality of research, level of information and layout of presentation. The award recipient will be announced during the Conference Gala Dinner.