It is a great honor for us to invite you to the 11th WIOC Conference and the 10th AREO International Congress, which will take place from October 23– 26, 2019 in Bucharest, ROMANIA.
The theme of the congress is “Improving orthodontic treatment – an interdisciplinary approach”. We will be welcoming as special guests foreign and Romanian lecturers internationally renowned, coming from United States, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, Lebanon, Lithuania, India, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Greece, Russia, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Romania. We will also have the pleasure of having with us the national and international leading suppliers of equipment and orthodontic products.
We look forward to meeting you in Bucharest, a vibrant tourist city, with a rich history. This meeting promises to be a memorable one!
Prof. Dr. Irina ZETU and the Organizing Committee
WIOC 2019 has a large variety of conference packages.
Find out the best option for you!
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions.
Your payment will normally reach the Creative International Events account to which you are making a payment, the following working day. However, time should be allowed for processing transactions.
1. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
2. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
3. If the card supplier declines payment, Creative International Events is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
4. The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that it is necessary to provide to Creative International Events’s ecommerce provider PayPal and Creative International Events’s e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information Any credit/debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed.
5. In no event will Creative International Events be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction.
Your privacy is important to Creative International Events. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Creative International Events collects and the ways in which Creative International Events uses that personal information.
Creative International Events may collect and use the following kinds of personal information for activities relating to WIOC2019 and future WIOC conferences only:
lnformation about your use of this website (including pages visited, click-throughs);
lnformation that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including full name, address, job title);
lnformation that you provide for the purpose of submitting an abstract (including full name, address, job title).
Creative International Events may use your personal information to:
Where Creative International Events discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Creative International Events may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Creative International Events will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Creative International Events will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, some personal information (abstracts, name) that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites. Creative International Events is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.